Friday, September 11, 2009

Clinical Research Update

I just finished reviewing scientific research abstracts for possible presentation at the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI) Annual Meeting which will be held next March in New Orleans. The research studies I saw were on the pathology of rhinitis and new treatments.  I can't discuss what was in the material that was shared with me, but I can tell you that I am quite excited about the possibility for new treatments combining existing drugs in one product, some new drugs that will be more convenient to take, and some new treatment indications. Once the abstracts are reviewed by the other reviewers, a committee will select the best ones for publication and presentation. When they are made public, I will post some useful information here.

No comments:

Post a Comment