Friday, August 28, 2009

The questions I get

I like it when patients ask me questions (no, really, I do!). It shows that we are having a dialog and that's the basis for trust and a better therapeutic result. So what are the most common questions I get asked? Number one must be "Will the allergy tests hurt?" The answer is "only a little" as I do not use conventional needles for general allergy testing, but use special plastic applicators with tiny metal prongs dipped in the allergy extracts. The second most common question is "Where is your accent from?" The answer to that is England, as I was born and raised in the city of Manchester. Which leads to the inevitable third question - "Do you support Manchester United?" For the answer to that, you"ll have to come and ask me in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment